Signature Cocktail Recipe Submission
As a Top Shelf participant you will have your Signature Cocktail recipe published in Edible New Mexico‘s May/June issue and the New Mexico Cocktail Week Guide as a custom content half page ad. Below are the specifications and details for making your submission. We will design the ad for you with your recipe, photo, and listing information.
What you will need to complete your listing:
- List of all ingredients and measurements
- Recipes should be for one cocktail, if larger quantity, please note in your submission
- Instructions on making cocktail
- If you want to credit your bar manager with writing the recipe, be sure and include
- A high-res logo, vector format (.ai or .eps) or 300dpi (.png or .pdf)
- Photo of cocktail—we are also happy to schedule a photo shoot if you prefer (contact us asap to schedule). Photo should be in portrait orientation (see example layouts below). Please include photo credits if applicable.
- You MUST submit your recipe by March 17 to be included in the printed guide. Any submissions after that date will be online only
- Recipes will not be accepted until payment is received
- Recipes will be edited to follow Edible New Mexico‘s style guide
- You will receive a proof of your recipe ad for approval